Saturday, July 5, 2008

Fun with Video

I spent way more time than was wise on this one. For one thing, it's very fun and somewhat addictive. Also though, I was finding some of it quite difficult. For example, I wanted to post one of the videos I found on my blog, but never figured it out, and finally realized this is taking up all of my day off. Time to just write the blog and get on with my life.

I spent most of my time looking for videos about people in Iran. There are lots of great ones, and I emailed several to various people. I noticed that YouTube has a feature where you can respond to a video with another video, besides responding with text. I was going to post an example of that on this blog, but as I say, never could make it work.

One of the suggested links for this Item #21 is still in development, but otherwise, I looked at all the links, read the articles, posted some of them to Del.icio.us, and ran my little search for Iran videos in all the suggested video sites. Very fun stuff!

No comments: